Tips for getting stronger
- Research heros so that you have more hero slots (gurus) in the different districts and marches
- Don't play around with materials if you don't need to synthesize them, you might miss them later
- Play around with your cabinet to have enough stars to get bonuses
- Make sure you always do your clues search and prioritize Dummies
- Dummies are used to upgrade heros
- Materials are used to evolve heros to evolve heros, when they have reached the necessary level (every 10 levels).
- Heros can really help so upgrade and evolve some of them, don't bother evolving all of them, but start by those who have higher star-potential.
Research is really important. It gives you power that can not be killed! While every aspect should be researched, do not neglect the following:
- Heros and Gurus in particular which give you more slots in garrisson and marches
- Medical facilities in City dev and Core, which increase hospital capacity so that your troops don't die when you get attacked
- Sign of unity in Core, which allows the alliance to have more members (!!!!)
BUYING PACKS Edit
If you are going to buy a pack, think well which one you buy. The ones allowing you to grow your army are ok but troops die, buildings and heros are a more long-term investments.
I would recommend the monthly gift, which is cheaper than big packs and stops you from using all of your new gold and speedups right away. It gives you 1000 gold + 2x 1h speedups each day for a month, forcing you to take it slow.
Only buy one pack a day, as it unlocks daily rewards, but only one suffices.
SPEND GOLD Edit
Or rather don't spend it on:
- speeding up directly an operation. Rather buy speedups according to inferno and daily events.
- Teleports if you plan to attack at some point or move
- Hero recruitement (especially the 2700 one), as it gives rarer heros and unlocks daily rewards
Really try hard to do all the invididual and allliance events. Inferno events are a bonus.
- Don't use your speedups or thunderstrikes etc if it's not that day's event !!! Save them up for when they are relevant!!!!
- Try to get thunderstrikes on the daily rewards for when the monster event comes
Kill events Edit
For info on kill events visit Kill Events and Kingdom Rampage